Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yippee! Thanksgiving! We had family over here for Thanksgiving. It was fun, rowdy and loud. We had a ton of good food and Lilly really enjoyed having all of her cousins around, though she is completely worn out. She went to bed, I hope she will stay asleep for a good while tonight, she didn't sleep much last night and wore Dad out!
The other day we were over at my mom's and she was doing laundry. She had dumped the towels on the floor where Lilly was and started folding. There was one towel that had gotten bleached and was falling apart, so my mom started to rip it into rags. Lilly had a towel in her lap, and she started yanking on it and grunting. I wasn't paying much attention, except to notice that she seemed a little irritated. Finally, she lets out a yell and throws the towel. My mom looked at her and said, what is wrong with her. I watched her for a moment and then realized that she was frustrated because she couldn't rip her towel! So funny! She isn't very old, I didn't think she could understand things like that. My mom laughed and then picked her up and set her in her lap and started to rip a towel for her, then gave it to Lilly to rip. She was as happy as a clam. Made me giggle. Smart little beggar.
Lilly's has a cousin who is 5 months younger than she is, but weighs the same. It was funny to see. Lilly is so tall and very thin and Eilee is just short and fat. Her waist is 4 inches bigger than Lilly's.
There was something else I was going to put on this, but I don't remember any more. Oh, well.
My house is delightfully clean. My mom and I cleaned all week, then today Mike cleaned the kitchen multiple times today, and his mom cleaned up the dining room, so once again, my house is clean!!! Love that.
So, I guess that is all for today. I need to remember more things to write. I need to keep up with what is going on with Lilly, she learns so fast.
Oh yes, she is absolutely learning to copy people, it is so cute!

No comments: