Sunday, June 8, 2014

I can't corral my mind enough to write a post lately. I've 4 drafts sitting in my post files, but none of them are publishable because they wander off all over the place. I am not profound or interesting, lately.

I find that all I do is work and wait for the weekend.  For what? I am treading water right now, I think, and treading water gets you nowhere and makes you tired.  I need to figure out what I want, for real.  And then I need to go after it.  I was like that once, before my world turned upside down.  I was that girl.  I think...hope...that that girl is still in there, still part of me. I must find her and dig her out. I miss my focus, my solid purpose, my drive to get where I wanted and needed to be.  I've been struggling to keep my head above water for nearly a year now and no one is coming to rescue me.  It's time to swim.


No comments: