Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank Goodness it's over

It's been a hell of a year, friends.  I am not sorry to see this one go.  Often, at the end of the year I am a bit sad, a bit depressed.  Another one gone.  Not this year.  I am glad this one is behind me.  It has not been my best year, perhaps evidenced by the serious lack of posts on my blog.  I don't like to post as much when I am not happy, and I have not been happy much of this past year.
But, I have high hopes for 2013.  I have made a lot of changes in my life.  They have not been easy changes, not been easy decisions to make, but they have been necessary.  2013 will not be easy.  Far from it.  It will come with a whole new set of challenges, with new adventures to navigate and situations I have not encountered before.  Hopefully, I can rise to these challenges with vigour and a good attitude. 
God grant me the strength, the patience and the good humour to navigate this new year well.  And may he grant the same to all of you.

No comments: