Sunday, May 18, 2014

Well, this reminds me of someone....

Kind of hits the mark, doesn't it?

"There's a reason I said I would be happy alone.  And it isn't because I thought I would be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone because what if you learn you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage, it's like dying.  The only difference is, death ends.  

This?  This could go on forever."

Then you have to counteract that thought with this...

"You don't need another human being to make your life complete, but let's be honest.  Having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn't see them as disasters in your soul, but cracks to pour their love into is the most calming thing in the world."
-Emery Allen

I'm a hopeless romantic sometimes.  Makes me gag.  ;)

No comments: